Monday, April 12, 2004

Updates and Things to Come

I just revised my recommended authors page to include links to some author-related websites, particularly for Harlan Ellison and Douglas Adams.  The most recent addition to the Mavarin material is a page for Li Ramet (see below).

Still to come: one more religious entry to finish off my series of Lenten/Easter reflections and self-examination.  Please understand, everyone, that these are not intended as a criticism of anyone else's religious, agnostic or atheist views.  They are merely a sharing of my experience and information concerning Episcopal practices as I've observed them in recent years.

Also, I will be writing about an article in the current issue of The New Yorker about Madeleine L'Engle. To fans of this wonderful writer, the article is somewhat upsetting. I will offer some perspective on this as soon as I have a moment to do so.  Meanwhile, I'm terribly behind on my schoolwork!

And finally, I have a rant in my head about all the pictures of Rani I've gotten poor Sherlock to do over the past several weeks.  I will probably post about this on AOL and to the UrsaMajor email list rather than here.  Stay tuned.

Karen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you have access to Usenet, you might check out rec.arts.books.childrens when you have a chance. A discussion of the L'Engle article is already under way and is, so far, troll-free.

--Howard

Anonymous said...

This is going to sound lame, but I don't know how to access Usenet any more.  I haven't been on re.arts anything in over a decade. - KFB