Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Placeholder

I did a very foolish thing last night.  I listened to the end of the first Hitchhiker's Guide radio series, all of the second and third ones, and the only episode we have so far of the new series.  I enjoyed the heck out of it, but it means I went to bed at 3:45 AM.

I wanted to write more about HG, or a tribute to my friend John Manynames (I'll explain later).  I also wanted to go to the office and get some more work done.  I have less than a week left to get things caught up and finish training Elaine.  On top of that, I wanted to work on my Joshua Wander story, 'cause that's the one that's got hold of my imagination right now.  Instead I'm going to bed very soon, because I've gotta.  The brain does not function.  The eyes want to close. 

But if I wake up before morning, I'll try to write something more coherent than this placeholder.

Karen

Update:  I got 10 hours of sleep - and all you got was this lousy journal entry!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL So THAT'S why you were up so late last night!! Get some sleep. I am headed there myself. Last night was NOT restful in the least.