Tuesday, May 17, 2005

A Quick Comment on Comments (or Lack Thereof)

Okay, guys, I just left the office sometime around 1:30 AM, having gone back in around 8 PM.  The old job and the new (mostly the old one) have occupied most of my waking thoughts for weeks now, and sleep during this transition period has been spotty.  Last night, for example, between 1 AM and 3 AM, I cleaned up my office and bathroom quite a bit, cleaned up the tv room and kitchen a little, did dishes, did laundry, took my bath and washed my hair--all mostly to get to the point of being able to go to sleep.

So if I comment even less than usual on everyone's journal entries, I hope you'll understand!  I am reading the ones I usually comment on, even if I don't say anything.  I just can't spare the brain cells right now to say anything coherent about your entries.  I'm hoping that eventually--say, after the CPA exam later this year--I'll have time to resume reading all the blogs and journals on my sidebar. 

One day left at Worldwide Travel!  But I finally finished the one big project that I couldn't leave hanging.

Karen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear about your first day on the new job!

Anonymous said...

you're too busy right now, don't worry about the comments!  (but I know i do the same thing too...guilt for not commenting)  I end up playing catch up alot!  get some rest and dont give commenting a second thought you hear??!!

~  www.jerseygirljournal.com