Monday, November 15, 2004

Doin' the iMac Shuffle, and Potter Out of Context

 Following up on the previous entry, here are random shuffle results for my other two computers:


iMac Shuffle:


1. Just in Time - Frank Sinatra
2. Heaven's Light (Reprise) Disney's The Hunchback of Notre Dame soundtrack
3. Somewhere Along the Way - Nat "King" Cole
4. Down Down Down - Dave Edmunds
5. The Girl I Knew Somewhere - The Monkees
6. Blistered - The Association
7. Come Fly With Me - Frank Sinatra
8. Walls (We Are Not Forgotten) - Judy Collins
9. P.O.V. Waltz - Nilsson
10. Rebel Rouser - Duane Eddy

The sad part is I only recognize six of the song titles on this list. They're all artists I like, but John downloaded a bunch of stuff for me that I've never listened to, including some of these. Is that Judy Collins song about the Vietnam memorial? Perhaps I should listen and find out. And I know a couple of non-hits by The Association, but that's not one of them.


Real Presario Shuffle (be prepared for a lot of Disney):
1. Music (jazzy demo from Real or somebody) - Unknown
2. I Will Go Sailing No More - Randy Newman / Toy Story soundtrack
3. Beauty and the Beast - Angela Lansbury / Beauty and the Beast
4. Dance of the Reed Flutes - Stokowski / Fantasia soundtrack
5. In the Darkness - Mackenzie Phillips / So Weird soundtrack (Zoog Disney download)
6. Lay Down (Candles in the Rain) - Melanie with the Edwin Hawkins Singers
7. Chapter 5C - Jim Dale / J.K. Rowling / Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix
8. Chapter 11A: The Sorting Hat's New Song - Jim Dale / J.K. Rowling / Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix
9. Chapter 25L - Jim Dale / J.K. Rowling / Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix
10. Chapter 26A: Seen and Unforeseen - Jim Dale / J.K. Rowling / Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix

Well, that was a surprise. Yes, that HP spoken word set takes up many files, but the above list isn't very random, is it?

Karen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LMAO I was suprised than none of my book audios showed up on my list. But WOO HOO at The Monkees and Disney music. ;-)